So quick and easy to whip up – any night of the week – this buttery crumble is delicious fresh and hot out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or served cold with a dollop of whipped cream.
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||35 minutes|
|Total time||45 minutes|
- Pre-heat oven to 375F (190C).
- Lightly grease and 8- or 9-inch deep dish pie plate or casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix berries, brown sugar, corn starch, and lemon juice, until well blended and coated, then transfer berry mixture into greased dish.
- In a medium bowl, blend oats and butterscotch crumbs until well combined. Evenly spread the crumb mixture over the berries.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Keep an eye on the crumb topping; if it browns too quickly, cover with a sheet of foil.